This department is responsible for administrating the planning, engineering and construction of public works projects. Other responsibilities include the planning and engineering for streets, sanitary, storm water, water, parks, facilities, development planning, zoning, inspections, and code enforcement. Department staff consists of a Projects Coordinator and Building Inspector / Zoning
- Plans, directs and administers projects and planning
- Prepares capital budget and manages expenditure of appropriations
- Maintains maps, plans and records
- Prepares assessment schedules
- Directs the administration of zoning, site plan review, house numbering, floodplain and wetland regulations.
- Directs the enforcement of general construction, heating, electrical, and plumbing.