The Village of North Fond du Lac's trustees consist of a Village President and four trustees. All positions are three year terms. The terms are staggered with one election being for the Village President, the next for two trustees, and the next election being for two trustees. The normal scheduled Board of Trustees meetings are the first and third Monday's of the month. Meetings are televised on the Charter cable channels 21 and 980.
- Review and approve personnel policies
- Approve compensation and pay plans
- Confirm personnel appointments
- Approve department organizational plans
- Conduct third step grievance hearings
- Review and approve annual budgets
- Review and approve capital projects
- Review and approve Village loans.